Monday, August 3, 2020

3 Years after He dropped the Song "One Corner", See How the Singer Looks Like Now

Late 2017 and early 2018 saw a viral song emerged with an infectious dance step which seemed to captivate most people who heard the song.

The song titled "One Corner" was released by a relatively unknown Ghanaian artiste called Patapaa amisty in 2017. The song which drew both praises and criticism was a hit in his country home as well as some African Countries such as Nigeria, South Africa e.t.c. back in 2017.
Patapaa, whose real name is Justice Amoah is an African hiplife musician, songwriter and comedian.

He is best known for his 2017 viral hit song "One Corner" which was also his debut single. In 2019, he came up with the phrase "Sco Pa Tu Mana" which quickly became a social media sensation and further boosted his popularity.

The "One Corner" song which was nominated for the Most Popular Song of the Year category and song of the Year category at the 2018 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards featured other rising singers such as Ras Cann and Mr loyalty. It was produced by Morgan Beat.

The song was enjoyed by both young and old individuals who took turns to show off their skills because of its danceable rhythm. Perhaps, what gave the song much attention was its dance, a dance which was hilarious in its concept.

Whenever the song starts playing, listeners make a mock dash to a hidden corner to dance to the record by rhythmically moving their hips in hilarious movements. Listeners are expected to find a corner and start gyrating your waist in a funny way.
When the song was released in September 2017, it received massive airplays in Ghana but didn't gain much grounds in Nigeria initially due to scepticism of Nigerians on the manner of the dance.

In 2017, when a video emerged showing Nigerian Striker Kelechi Ihenacho dancing rhythmically to the viral song ahead of the game against Zambia, some Nigerians were quick to criticise him for such actions.

However, the song which was dubbed 'the dumbest song to become a hit' by some individuals gradually found its way into the Nigerian audience and started receiving airplays in major clubs and shows in the country while still subjected to criticism by some.

Meanwhile, that was three years ago and the singer, Patapaa has moved on with his life. He is still into music and drops songs from time to time for his fans, he currently has about 560,000 followers on Instagram where he keeps tabs on his fans.

The "One Corner" hitmaker is currently dating a German lady known as Liha Miller. The relationship began after his infamous Europe tour in 2019, which reports claimed that he performer to just 16 people at one of his major shows.

https://res.feednews.com/assets/v2/550153af7e096d730ee1d90f497768c9?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720

3 comments:

  1. Saugokitės internetinių rašybos ar norėdami išspręsti jūsų nutrūkusios santuokos ar santykių problemą arba po skyrybų ar skyrybų mane neseniai sukčiavo du iš jų, kol vieną ištikimą dieną sutikau vyrą, vadinamą DR ODION, kuris man padeda sugrįžti pas tėvą. mano 2 vaikai po to, kai mes buvome išsiskyrę trejus metus, aš moku tik už daiktus, reikalingus rašybai, o jis man liepė rašybą per 48 valandas. Mano buvęs vyras man paskambina ir maldauja, kad aš jam atleisčiau už viską ir mes vėl kartu. jei jums reikia tikros ir greitos meilės burtų arba jūs einate per nėštumo problemą, susisiekite su DR ODION jis yra atsakymas, prašau, jei kuriam nors kūnui to reikia. LOVE SPELL, LOTTERY, PRENNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, STOP TEISMO ATVEJAS IR LAISYKITE BET KOKIĄ TEISMO PROBLEMĄ, MIRTIES SPEL, BUSINESS SPELL IR DAUG DAUG DAUG JŪSŲ GALITE. Išsiųskite jam el. Laišką dabar už jūsų pačių pagalbą. elektroniniu paštu (drodion60@yandex.com) pridėkite jį prie „WhatsApp“ linijos arba paskambinkite +2349060503921 ..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testimony By Jennifer Gaspar. How to get your ex back fast!

    I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too. So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the spell caster whom he visited. (drodion60@yandex.com) So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back in three days time. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then two days time, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact DR ODION, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: (drodion60@yandex.com) or Call/Whattsapp his cell phone number +2349060503921

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga. 
      When I met Dr.Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until when I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me. He did the spell for fertility and after 48 hours of completing it, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl.       Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl and I am happy in my relationship. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats-App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete